打印本文 打印本文 关闭窗口 关闭窗口
新英语900句 6
作者:未知  文章来源:互联网  点击数  更新时间:2008-08-22 20:22:27  文章录入:admin  责任编辑:admin
    资料提示:Going shopping 购物   496. What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您需要什么? 497. I want a pair of shoes for my son. 我要为我儿子买一双鞋。 498. ...

Going shopping 购物

 

496. What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您需要什么?

497. I want a pair of shoes for my son. 我要为我儿子买一双鞋。

498. What size does he wear? 他穿几号的鞋子?

499. May I try on this sweater? 我可以试穿这件毛衣吗?

500. This shirt is not fit for me. Do you have a smaller one? 这件衬衣我不合身,你们有小一点的吗?

501. George is interested in buying a new computer. 乔治很想买一台新电脑。

502. Which color do you want, purple or pink? 你想要哪种颜色,紫色还是粉红色?

503. What's the price of that air conditioner? 那台空调的价格是多少?

504. How much is this pencil-box? 这个铅笔盒多少钱?

505. Is this shampoo on sale today? 这种洗发水今天减价出售吗?

506. That set of comb is very beautiful and special, but it costs much. 那套梳子非常漂亮,非常特别,但是太贵了。

507. How much do I owe you? 我该付你多少钱?

508. That will be twenty-seven dollars and fifty cents. 二十七美元五十美分。

509. Do you have change for a ten-dollar bill? I want five-dollar bills. 你能换开一张十美元的钞票吗?请换成五美元的钞票。

510. This dress is made of silk, isn't it? 这件衣服是丝绸做的,对吗?

 

Eating in a restaurant 餐馆进膳

 

511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么?

512. I'd like to try the steak, please. 请给我来一客牛排。

513. May I take your order, sir? 先生,点好菜了吗?

514. What would you rather to have----Chinese food or Western food? 你想吃什么菜----中餐还是西餐?

515. I want my steak well-done. 我要全熟的牛排。

516. What kinds of vegetables do you have? 你要什么蔬菜?

517. I'll just take a small salad, please. 我只想要一小盆沙拉。

518. And to follow? 还要什么?

519. I'd like some fruit if you have any. 如果有水果就来一点吧。

520. They serve good food in this restaurant. 这家饭店卖的饭菜很好。

521. Do you want any dessert? 你要甜品吗?

522. Apple pie and ice cream would be nice. 苹果派和冰淇淋就行了。

523. You have choice of two flavors of ice cream----chocolate and strawberry. 你可以选择要巧克力还是草莓口味的冰淇淋。

524. May I have the check, please? 请开账单,好吗? 525. Here's the money. Keep the change. 给。不用找了。

 

Going out for the evening 参加晚会

 

526. How long did the party last? 晚会持续了多长时间?

527. The movie started at half past eight and ended at ten. 电影从8点半开始放映到10点结束。

528. Will you go to the theater with me tonight? 你今晚愿意和我一起去看戏剧吗?

529. This new film is said to be adapted from a novel by Jane Austen. 据说这部新影片是根据简·奥斯丁的一本小说改编的。

530. The new play was good and everybody enjoyed it. 这个新编的剧目很好,人人都很欣赏。

531. The movie had begun by the time we got there. 当我们到那儿的时候,电影已经开始了。

532. Can I still get tickets for tonight's show? 还有今晚夜场的票吗?

532. Where would you like to sit? 您想坐哪儿?

533. I like to sit in about the fifth row. 我想坐在第五排左右。

534. The cast of the play includes a famous actress. 这个剧的演员名单中有一位名花旦。

535. After the play was over, we all wanted to get something to eat. 剧演完后,我们都想找点吃的。 536. There was a big crowd and it was hard to find a taxi. 人很多,很难找到一辆出租车。

537. Which would you rather do----go dancing or go to a play? 你喜欢做什么,去跳舞还是去看剧?

538. I don't go dancing very often. 我不常去跳舞。

539. After dancing, we went to a café and had something to drink. 跳完舞,我们去了一家咖啡厅喝点东西。

540. I'm not accustomed to listening to rock music. 我不习惯听摇滚乐。

 

Making appointments 约会

 

541. I'd like to make an appointment to see Doctor White. 我想约个时间去看怀特医生。

542. Is it convenient for you to arrange for a personal interview? 您方便安排一次个别会谈吗?

543. Your appointment will be next Monday at nine o'clock. 你约会的时间是在下星期一的9点钟。

544. I'd like to fix an appointment with the manager. Would ten tomorrow be all right? 我想和经理约个时间。明天10点行吗?

545. I'm afraid not. He's got rather a full day tomorrow. 恐怕不行。明天他都排满了。

546. She is only free on Friday afternoon. 她只有星期五下午有空。

547. She failed to call the office to cancel her appointment. 她没有打电话到办公室取消她的约会。

548. I am looking for a permanent position. 我在找一个永久性的职业。

549. Please fill this application form first. 请先填写这份申请表。

550. I'm going to call a plumber to come tomorrow. 我准备明天叫一个管道工人过来。

551. She wants to change her appointment from Tuesday to Wednesday. 她想把她的约会从星期二改到星期三。

552. Why didn't he keep the appointment? 他为什么没有赴约?

553. Let's make a date to go fishing next Sunday. 我们就定在下星期天去钓鱼吧。

554. Will you please turn off the light when you leave? 你离开时请关灯好吗?

555. Please call before you come, otherwise we might not be home. 你来以前请先打个电话,否则,我们可能不在家。

 

Visiting the doctor 看病

 

556. I went to see my doctor and had a check-up yesterday. 昨天我去请医生作了一次检查。

557. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure. 他给我做了X光胸透并量了血压。

558. I keep feeling dizzy, and I've got a headache. 我一直感到头晕和头痛。

559. I should say you're generally run down. 我想你是一般的劳累过度。

560. The doctor asked me to take these pills every four hours. 医生让我每隔四小时服用一次这些药丸。

561. Do you think the patient can be cured? 你认为这个病人能治好吗?

562. It's nothing serious, but he must stay in bed for two or three days. 不要紧的,不过他必须卧床休息两三天。

563. We must operate on him at once. 我们必须马上给他做手术。

564. She needed a blood transfusion. 她需要输血。

565. My grandfather had a heart attack last year. 我的祖父去年害了一场心脏病。

566. They had to call in a heart specialist. 他们不得不请来一位心脏病专家。

567. What kind of medical insurance are you covered by? 你享有那种医疗保险?

568. I'm covered by the health plan at my university in California. 我有加利福尼亚大学的保险。

569. The doctor advised me to get plenty of exercise. 医生建议我多做锻炼。

570. The physician said smoking is harmful to my health. 内科大夫说,吸烟对我的健康有害。

 

Making telephone calls 打电话

 

571. You're wanted on the phone. 有电话找你。

572. What number should I dial to get the operator? 找总机话务员我该拨什么号?

573. I want to make a long distance collect call. 我要打个对方付费的长途电话。

574. Pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot. 拿起听筒后,放一个硬币在这个小口子里。

575. I am sorry, but you have dialed a wrong number. 对不起,你打错电话了。

576. I tried to phone you last night, but the line was busy. 昨晚我想给你打电话,但一直占线。

577. I am sorry. I was out when you called. 对不起,你打电话给我的时候,我出去了。

578. He is not in. May I take a message? 他不在,我可以帮你留个口信吗?

579. May I talk to Mr. Cooper? 我可以和库柏先生通电话吗?

580. Who is that? I don't recognize your voice. 谁呀?我听不出你的声音来。

581. The telephone is ringing. Would you answer it, please? 电话铃响了,请你接一下,好吗?

582. Just a minute. Hold the line, please. 稍等一下,请别挂线。

583. Put the receiver closer to your mouth, I can't hear you. 请把话筒靠近你嘴边一些,我听不请你的话。

584. Would you please ask her to call me back this evening? 请你让她今天晚上给我回个电话,好吗?

585. I have to hang up now. 现在我该挂线了。

 

Writing letters 写信

 

586. I received a letter from my uncle yesterday. 昨天我收到叔叔的一封信。

587. How long has it been since you've heard from your daughter? 从你上次接到你女儿的信以来有多长时间了?

588. I can't recall how long it has been. 我回忆不起来多长时间了。

589. I often send emails to my friends who are abroad. 我经常给在国外的朋友发电子邮件。

590. I am sorry to have delayed writing back to you. 耽误了给你的回信,很抱歉。

591. She is disappointed because she doesn't get any letter from her boyfriend. 她没有收到男朋友的信,很失望。

592. I enclosed my resume in my letter. 我在信里附上了我的简历。

593. What time is the mail delivered on Sunday? 星期天的邮件都是在什么时间投送的?

594. The postman always comes at 12 o'clock. 邮递员总是12点来。

595. I wrote to my father last night. I couldn't put it off any longer. 我昨晚给父亲写信了,我不能再拖延了。

596. What's the postage on these letters to India, please? 请问这些信寄到印度邮费是多少?

597. I'd like to send this letter registered. 我想挂号邮寄这封信。

598. I don't know whether to send the letter airmail or not. 我不知道这封信是否要用航空发出。

599. Don't forget to put stamps on the letter before you mail it. 发信前别忘了贴邮票。

600. He dropped the letter in the mailbox. 他把信投入了邮筒。

打印本文 打印本文 关闭窗口 关闭窗口