打印本文 打印本文 关闭窗口 关闭窗口
李阳疯狂英语 突破对话MP3第35课在线学习Lesson35
作者:未知  文章来源:互联网  点击数  更新时间:2008-09-26 21:27:09  文章录入:admin  责任编辑:admin

Lesson35

5.Thank You Very Much for Inviting Us
谢谢你的盛情邀请

A: Excuse me, Kim? It’s getting late, so I’m afraid we’ll have to be leaving.
对不起,金姆,时间不早了,我想我们该走了。

B: Oh, so early? It seems like you just got here!
哦,这么快就走啊?你们好像才来呀!

A: Well, I’ve got to get up and drive to the airport for an eight o’clock plane tomorrow. We’ve really had a wonderful time, Kim. Thank you very much for inviting us.
我明天早上要开车去机场赶8点钟的飞机。我们今晚在这里玩得很开心,金姆。谢谢你的盛情邀请。

B: Say, Sara, why don’t we meet downtown for lunch some day next week? We could talk more then.
喂,莎拉,我们何不下周找个时间在城里一起吃顿午饭?那时我们可以多聊一聊。

A: I’d love to!
好啊!

B: I’ve heard the Hilton has delicious seafood.
我听说希尔顿的海鲜不错。

A: Oh! That sounds wonderful. I love seafood.
噢!太好了,我喜欢吃海鲜。

B: I’ll give you a call later on and we can decide the time.
我回头给你电话再确定时间。

A: Well, it’s been a fantastic evening. Again, thank you very much.
好的,我们今晚过得很愉快。再次感谢你。

B: It was my pleasure having you.
你的到来是我的荣幸。

A: I’ll look forward to your phone call.
我会等你电话的。

B: Thanks again. Good night.
再次感谢。晚安。

A: Good night.
晚安。

口语要素
★ I’m afraid we’ll have to be leaving. 我想我该走了。
★ It seems like you just got here? 你好像才来呀!
★ Thank you very much for inviting us. 谢谢你的盛情邀请。
★ I’d love to! 好啊!
★ That sounds wonderful. 太好了。
★ It was my pleasure having you. 你的到来是我的荣幸。

打印本文 打印本文 关闭窗口 关闭窗口