第五招 愤怒的你
- 上一课
- 下一课
- 下载
- 报错
第五招 愤怒的你
Anger
英国学者富勒告诉我们,“愤怒是一种灵魂的动力”( Anger is one of the sinews of the soul. )。要知道,愤怒,也是我们的权利。
Key Words
关键词
angry, ashamed , complain, damn, disgust, furious, enraged, mad, nuisance, shame, unfair, unjust
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表达法
What a nuisance!
真讨厌!
Damn it! The noise is driving me bananas!
该死!这噪音令我发疯!
Shame on you! I'm sick and tired of you.
真可耻!我对你又厌又烦。
That's baloney! Are you trying to make a fool of me?
胡说!你想把我当傻瓜吗?
Hold your tongue! Stop complaining.
肃静!别抱怨了。
It's all your fault, you good-for-nothing!
都是你的错,你这个废物!
Oh, shut up. I've come to the end of my patience.
噢,住嘴。我的忍耐已经到了极点。
I'm disgusted with you! I never want to see you again!
你真令我恶心!我再也不想看到你了!
That's enough! I'm tired of arguing with you. Really! I can't stand it any more!
够了!我已厌倦了和你争吵。真的!我再也受不了了!
Get out of my face. Who do you think you are? It's none of your business.
滚开。你以为你自己是什么东西?这事与你毫不相干。
[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:36〞]
The Informal Expressions
非正式场合表达法
Don't take your spite out on me! I'm fed up with that.
别拿我当出气筒!我真是受够了。
Don't think I'm stupid. If you go on taking advantage of me, I'll give you a black eye.
别以为我是傻瓜,如果你再继续占我便宜的话,我就揍你一顿。
Don't boss me around! What do you take me for?
别把我使唤来使唤去的!你当我是什么?
Get off my back! Give me a break.
少罗嗦,别烦我了。
Don't get fresh! Shout again like that and I'll throw you out.
不要放肆!你要是再叫,我就把你扔出去。
Buzz off! I'm tired of your crap. I'm not going to put up with it any more.
走开!我对你的废话烦透了,我不会再忍耐下去了。
How dare you! You've got a lot of nerve to do that to me. You ungrateful wretch!
好大的胆!你竟敢对我干出这种事。你这个忘恩负义的坏蛋!
You are getting away with murder! Now look at what you've done! Shame on you!
你太为所欲为了!看看你干的好事!真丢脸!
How about that! How can you do that to him? That's really too much!
岂有此理!你怎么能那样对他呢?这真是太过分了!
Mark my words, I'll call the police if you don't keep out of mischief.
你听着,如果你不停止胡闹,我就要叫警察了。
[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:52〞]
The Formal Expressions
正式场合表达法
How can you do that to me? I demand an apology.
你怎么能对我做这种事呢?你必须道歉。
Why didn't you mention it in our contract? I demand an explanation.
你为什么在合同中未提及这一点?我要求解释。
I'm not at all satisfied. I want to complain in the strongest terms about the delay.
我一点也不满意,我要以最严厉的措辞抗议这次延误。
That's going a bit too far! Please remember our agreement. You have absolutely no right to do that.
这有点太过分了!请你别忘了我们之间的协议,你根本无权这么做。
You can't just do whatever you like. What gives you the right to behave like that? If you keep on pushing me too far, I'll quit.
你不能想怎么样就怎么样。谁给你权利这么做的?如果你再继续这样欺人太甚,我就退出。
I do not hesitate to declare with all my soul that your conduct never looked blacker to me than on this occasion.
我毫不犹豫地对天发誓,你们在此次事件中的所作所为恶莫大焉。
I have an objection; and that is, it is unfair that I should suffer such unjust treatment. Had I interfered in the matter everyone here would have deemed it an act worthy of reward, rather than punishment.
我反对。我遭受如此不公正的对待是不公平的。即使我真的参与了此事,在座各位都会认为此行为应得到嘉奖而不是惩罚。
[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:1'8〞]
Dialogue
对话
A: My blood is boiling.
气死我了。
B: Calm down and tell me what's wrong.
别生气,告诉我是怎么回事。
A: I couldn't go to sleep at all last night because my neighbor was having a wild party.
昨晚,我的邻居整晚上都在开狂欢派对,我根本无法入睡。
B: That's too bad! Didn't you complain to him about it?
真糟糕!你没有向他提意见吗?
A: Yes, I did. But he turned a deaf ear to it.
我提了,但他置之不理。
B: That's ridiculous! What gives him the right to do that? Why didn't you call the police?
真荒谬!他怎么可以那样做?你为什么不报警?
A: I had thought of that but guess what he said. He said, "Very well, go ahead and do it.”
我也想过。可是你猜他说什么,他说:“好啊,你去报啊。”
B: How maddening! Call the police next time. You should teach him a lesson.实在是令人冒火!下次你就去报警,给他一个教训。
Sentence Structures
增值句型
[句型1]
介词at 引导的介词短语
I'm extremely displeased ... +
with sb. for doing sth.
例:I'm extremely displeased at your behavior.
我对你的行为很不满。
I'm extremely displeased with you for making so much noise.
你搞出这么多噪音来,令我非常生气。
[句型2]
I'm steaming mad ... + 介词at引导的介词短语
例:I'm steaming mad at him because he always enters into rivalry with me.
他总是和我唱对台戏,气得我要命。
[句型3]
Don't you dare ...!
例:Don't you dare say that to me!
你竟敢对我说这种话!
[句型4]
How dare you ...!
例:How dare you accuse me of lying!
你怎敢指责我说谎!
Useful Phrases
表达口头禅
Oh, bother!
讨厌!
What a drag!
烦死啦!
How annoying!
太令人生气了!
Knock it off!
住嘴!
That's the limit.
真叫人忍无可忍。
I'm about to explode!
我的肺都快要气炸了!
That pisses me off!
气死我了!
You're getting on my nerves.
你真叫我生气。