How dare you...!
- 上一课
- 下一课
- 下载
- 报错
026. How dare you...!
你竟敢……!
[句型解析]
说出这句话是需要胆量的,因为它用来表示对他人行动的义愤,意思为“你竟敢……;你胆敢……”。“you”可以由“he”、“she”等来替换,但主语后的动词用原形。
[实例]
1. How dare you call me fat!
你竟敢叫我胖子!
2. How dare you speak to me like that!
你竟敢这样跟我讲话!
3. How dare he do that to me!
他竟敢那样对我!
4. How dare you turn him down!
你竟敢拒绝他!
[实战练习]
Boss: David, more and more money has been missing from the company’s funds over the past six months.
老板:大卫,最近六个月里公司的资金少了更多了。
Employee: Really? What’s been happening?
雇员:真的吗?发生什么事了?
Boss: Obviously somebody has been stealing the money.
老板:很明显有人在偷钱。
Employee: Who do you think it could be?
雇员:你认为会是谁?
Boss: Well, you’re the accountant. You tell me.
老板:你是会计,你说是谁吧。
Employee: Do you think I did it? How dare you accuse me of stealing!
雇员:你认为是我做的?你怎么敢指控我偷钱呢!