I really go for...
- 上一课
- 下一课
- 下载
- 报错
050. I really go for...
我真喜欢……
[句型解析]
本句型的意思是“我真喜欢……”,表达对人或物的极其喜爱。其否定句“I don’t go much for...”则与“I don’t think much of...”意义相同。
[实例]
1. I really go for Beethoven.
我真喜欢贝多芬的作品。
2. I really go for this house. It’s terrific.
我真喜欢这房子,棒极了。
3. She goes for tall and handsome men.
她喜欢个高英俊的男人。
4. I don’t go much for modernism.
我不太喜欢现代派的作品。
[实战练习]
A: Hey, I’m hungry. How about you?
嗨,我饿了,你呢?
B: Yeah, I can really go for some Chinese food right now.
是啊,我真想马上去吃中国菜。
A: That’s a great idea. Let’s go to a Chinese restaurant right now.
好主意。我们马上去一家中国餐馆吧。
B: OK. It’s my treat.
好的,我请客。
A: Are you sure?
真的吗?
B: Yeah. You can pay next time.
是的,下次你付帐。