Lesson9
- 上一课
- 下一课
- 下载
- 报错
9、 You Did a Good Job.
你干得很好。
A: Tom, I’ve got good news for you.
汤姆,我给你带来了好消息。
B: What is it? 什么好消息?
A: Haven’t you heard that your novel has won The Nobel Prize?
你难道没有听说你的小说获诺贝尔奖了?
B: Really? I can’t believe it. It’s like a dream come true. I never expected that I would win The Nobel Prize!
真的?简直不敢相信。这就像做梦一样。我从没想到会获得诺贝尔奖!
A: You did a good job. I’m extremely proud of you.
你干得不错。我真为你感到自豪。
B: Thanks for the compliment.
多谢夸奖。
A: You certainly deserve it. Let’s celebrate!
你该拿这个奖。我们好好庆祝一下吧!
A: I heard you were promoted to general manager of IBM’s China Headquarters.
我听说你被提升为IBM公司中国总部的总经理了。
B: That’s true. I got the news yesterday.
没错。我是昨天才知道的。
A: You did a good job for the company. So, this is your first day in the new position. How do you feel?
你为公司作出了贡献。那么,今天是你在新职位上的第一天,感觉怎么样?
B: Not bad. I’m confident. And I like challenges.
不错。我有信心。而且,我喜欢挑战。
A: I believe you are cut out for this position.
我相信你能够胜任这份工作。
B: Thank you.
谢谢你。