Savvy 16Sincere Invitations
- 上一课
- 下一课
- 下载
- 报错
Savvy 16 Sincere Invitations
第十六招 热忱邀请
邀请是沟通的桥梁。(An invitation is like a bridge to communication.)热忱的邀请就在你的嘴边,疯狂地学上几招,你很快就会熟能生巧,再高贵的VIP(重要人物)你也能把他请到。同样,接受与婉拒邀请也是一门艺术。记住,真诚是打开心灵的钥匙。
初级经典
Great! I'd like that.
太好了!我太喜欢了。
Marvelous! Thanks.
妙极了!谢谢。
That would be lovely!
真是好极了!
How nice of you! Many thanks.
你真好!多谢。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:10″]
What's the best way to get there?
怎么去那儿最近?
How about tomorrow evening then?
明晚如何?
Thank you. I'll be glad to come.
谢谢你。我很高兴能来。
It's very nice of you to invite me.
你能邀请我,你真好。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:15″]
Could you make it next weekend?
下周末行吗?
Would Saturday be convenient?
周六你方便吗?
I'm sorry, but I'll go to my parents'.
对不起,我要到父母家去。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:8″]
I'd love to, but I'll go on a business trip.
很想去,但我要出差。
Can I take a rain check?
能改个时间再请我吗?
Alright, I'm free on Sunday.
好吧!我星期天没事。
Thanks, I'd love to.
谢谢!我很愿意去。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:12″]
中级经典
Let's meet outside the theatre at 4 o'clock, shall we?
我们4点钟在剧场外见面吧,行吗?
This evening's a problem. What about tomorrow?
今晚不行。明天呢?
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:8″]
I've been looking forward to this occasion.
我一直都盼着参加这项盛事。
We can't come on Saturday, I'm sorry. We've been asked to go to a dance that evening.
我很抱歉,星期六我们来不了,因为已有人请我们那天晚上去参加一个舞会。
Thanks for the offer, but I'm afraid I'll have to decline. I have an essay to finish.
谢谢你的盛情邀请,但恐怕我得让你失望了,我有篇稿子要完成。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:17″]
May we have you as our guest of honor?
您能否赏光,作为我们的嘉宾?
You are cordially invited to the party to mark the 100th anniversary of the founding of our university.
我们谨邀请您参加我们的100周年的校庆宴会。
We'd be delighted, as well as honored, if you could come to our annual celebration this Saturday.
您若能作为嘉宾光临我们本周六举行的年度庆典,我们将不胜荣幸。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:19″]
高级经典
I'm snowed under with invitations.
我接到了大量的请柬。
I'll take you up on that.
我接受你的邀请。
Would it be convenient if I called for you at 3 o'clock this afternoon?
我下午3点钟接你行吗?
Oh, dear, I'm afraid I'm busy tonight. Perhaps tomorrow evening, though?
哟!今晚我很忙。明晚也许行吧?
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:16″]
It's very kind of you, but you see, I'm preparing for my exam.
你真好!但你知道我快要考试了。
I can't, I'm afraid. You see my teacher's expecting me to meet him at the station.
我恐怕去不了。我要去车站接老师。
Thank you for the invitation, but I'm not sure if I can. I hope you'll invite me again some other time.
谢谢你的邀请,但我说不准能不能去,我希望你其它时间再请我。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:20″]