Savvy 2The Road to Good Health
- 上一课
- 下一课
- 下载
- 报错
Savvy 2 The Road to Good Health
第二招 健康之道
“健康胜过财富。”(Health is better than wealth.)人没有健康就尝不到生活的乐趣,要学会养生之道,求医之术,安慰同情之术。如果你能熟练运用下面这些经典,你就不再会“有苦难言”(to find it's hard to tell about your sufferings)了。
初级经典
What's troubling you?
你哪儿不舒服?
How are you feeling today?
你今天觉得怎么样?
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间: 23″]
I'm a little stuffed up.
我鼻子有点塞。
I'm having some trouble sleeping.
我一直睡得不太好。
My throat's a bit dry.
我的喉咙有点儿发干。
I've got a pain in my chest.
我胸口疼。
This tooth's acting up a bit.
我这牙又疼了。
Oh, dear. My eyes are watering again.
哎呀,我的眼睛又流泪了。
I've got a slight headache.
我有点儿头疼。
My back's giving me some trouble.
我的背有点不舒服。
[模仿最准确 、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:22″]
My tooth hurts when I bite down on it.
我咬东西时,牙齿就痛。
I hear repeated buzzing noises in my ears.
我的耳朵常有嗡嗡的声音。
My chest pains get worse when I bend over or lie down.
我弯腰或躺下时,胸口痛得更厉害。
I have a headache, feel nauseous and keep vomiting.
我头痛、觉得恶心和不停地呕吐。
[模仿最准确 、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:16″]
中级经典
Are you all right? You look a bit pale.
你怎么样了?怎么脸色有点儿苍白。
You don't look very well. What's the matter?
你脸色不好,怎么了?
What's wrong? Are you suffering badly from a cold?
你怎么啦?是不是感冒得很厉害?
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:11″]
You're looking fine!
你看上去很精神!
It sounds as if you've had another cold.
听你的声音好像你又感冒了。
I'm pretty sure you've had another sleepless night.
我想你又没睡好觉。
Go and have a medical check-up. Have a good rest.
去做次体检,好好休息休息!
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:13″]
I haven't been feeling well recently.
近来我一直不舒服。
I'm afraid I've been having trouble with my neck.
我想我脖子有点儿不对劲。
His health isn't up to scratch.
他的健康不佳。
She is under the weather.
她不舒服,生病了。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:11″]
He began to feel unusually tired.
他开始感到异常地疲倦。
His symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills.
他的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、过度疲劳、发烧和发冷。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:11″]
高级经典
If you don't get more rest and relax a little, you're going to get run-down.
如果你不多休息放松一下,你会累垮的。
You need a day in the country to get some color back in your cheeks.
你需要到乡间过一天,散散心,这样你的脸色就会好起来。
Get plenty of exercise and watch your diet. I hope you'll get well soon.
多锻炼,注意一下饮食,我想你会很快好起来。
Cut down on your smoking. And you'll get over it soon.
少抽烟,你就会很快好起来。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间: 19″]
You sound as if you've got another migraine coming on.
你好像又犯了偏头疼。
Atishoo! Oh, not again! This is my third cold this winter.
啊嚏!够啦!这是我今年冬天第三次感冒了。
Take things easy! Rest up a bit. I'm sure you'll get over it soon.
放松点,多休息!你很快就会没事了。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:14″]
Yes! That's it! She fasts once every week, and she has lost ten pounds.
对了!那就对了。她每周绝食一次,至今她的体重已减了十磅。
It goes without saying that good health is very essential. Don't sit in the room reading books all day long. Why not come out with us for a walk?
谁都知道好的身体是非常必要的。不要整天关在屋里读书,为什么不跟我们出去散散步呢?
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:18″]
Hope you will get better soon.
愿你早日康复。
Wish you a quick recovery.
祝你早日恢复健康。
Get well soon and stay well for keeps.
祝早日康复,请善自珍重。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:8″]