Savvy 15Needless Worries
- 上一课
- 下一课
- 下载
- 报错
Savvy 15 Needless Worries
第十五招 枉自烦恼
“忧伤能伤人,绿鬓变霜鬓。”(Worries hurt, and make the worrier's hair turn white.)“不要为明天而忧虑,因为明天自有明天的忧虑,一天的难处一天就够了。”疯狂地学几句,练几招来解脱生活中的一些烦恼。
初级经典
I was afraid of getting lost in the city.
我害怕在城里迷路。
I am afraid they will let the cat out of the bag.
我担心他们会泄密。
Worries make you grow older quicker.
忧伤催人老。
The mistake you made isn't at all important. Please don't lose any sleep over it.
你犯的错误一点也不要紧。请不必为此担忧。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:16″]
Mrs. Rumbold is all in a flutter about her daughter's wedding next week.
鲁姆伯特太太为女儿下周的婚礼感到焦急不安。
The pictures of the monsters in the book scared me.
那本书中的怪物图画把我吓坏了。
I was extremely nervous when Mount St. Helen's erupted.
圣海伦火山爆发时,我非常紧张。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:16″]
You must put off your doubts and fears.
你一定要排除恐惧和疑虑。
I was really terrified of being left at home when I was a small boy.
我小的时候,一人呆在家里实在害怕。
The murder scene in the film horrified me.
电影中的凶杀场面使我心惊肉跳。
Don't worry, something is sure to turn up.
车到山前必有路,船到桥头自会直。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:18″]
中级经典
I was frightened out of my wits when I met the tiger face to face.
当我与老虎面对面时,我被吓得魂飞魄散。
I was absolutely terrified when I canoed up the Amazon.
当我划着独木舟沿亚玛逊河逆流而上时,我真是害怕得很。
I went white with fear when I went for a walk in the dark forest.
当我在那漆黑的森林里走的时候,我吓得脸都发白了。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:17″]
I was scared out of my wits when I watched the guy falling off the tall tree.
看见那家伙从高高的树上摔下来,我吓得不知所措。
I was frightened that so many people were attacked in the streets in that city.
在那个城市,有许多人在街上受到袭击,我觉得可怕。
I was scared when Mrs. Wilkinson was woken up by a strange noise, which seemed to come from the garden.
威尔金逊夫人被好像来自花园的奇怪声音惊醒时,我害怕极了。
I shivered at the idea that a frightful car crash might occur near the center of the town.
想到市中心有可能发生撞车事故,我浑身发抖。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:26″]
高级经典
Where have you been? Your mother has been going nuts for two hours wondering where you were.
你去哪里了?你母亲一直为你担心,着急了整整两个小时。
Chris looks as though he has something on his mind. Perhaps he's worried about the exams tomorrow.
克里斯看上去好像有什么心事似的,也许他在担心明天的考试。
It worried me to death to see you looking so tired.
看到你如此疲劳,我十分担心。
The men at the factory said the new automatic equipment could put them out of their jobs.
这家工厂的人说新的自动化设备可能会使他们失业。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:23″]
You can't find a boyfriend? You should not worry, with your good looks!
你没能找到男朋友吗?你长得这么漂亮,根本不用担心。
I was so anxious because I was deeply in debt, and eventually my health suffered as well.
因为负债累累,我极度焦虑不安,最后身体也受了影响。
The cost of living now is so high that you need to earn a good income just to keep your head above water. Don't you think so?
生活消费这么高,得多挣钱日子才能过得去。你不这样认为吗?
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:21″]