Savvy 10Sincere Advices
- 上一课
- 下一课
- 下载
- 报错
Savvy 10 Sincere Advices
第十招 忠言劝告
“忠言逆耳利于行。”(Honest advice, though unpleasant to the ear, benefits conduct.)认真对待每个朋友的忠言和劝告,这会免去我们成功道路上的许多失误,使我们扶摇直上,直达光辉灿烂的顶点。而一则忠言和劝告应该是“言者有功,听者受益。” (The speaker contributes and the listener benefits.)
初级经典
That certainly sounds like a good idea. Thank you.
那听起来是一个不错的主意。谢谢你。
I think you should give up smoking.
我觉得你该戒烟。
You really ought to do your best to get up earlier, you know.
你知道,你真应该尽量早一点起床。
Well, why don't you go for a walk after supper?
嗯,你为何晚饭后不去散步?
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:15″]
Can you advise me on how to be a good writer?
你能告诉我怎样当个好作家吗?
What do you suggest I do?
你认为我该怎么做呢?
What would you do in my position?
你要是我的话,你怎么办?
What would you do if you were in my shoes?
你要是处在我的位置,你会怎么做?
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:13″]
中级经典
Yes, but you didn't get the main point.
是啊,你没抓住重点。
You're absolutely right, but don't you see that Chinese food is delicious?
你所言极是,但你没发现中国菜很香吗?
Oh, yeah, I didn't realize that.
喔,对啦!我怎么没想到呢。
Good Lord, I didn't think of that!
天哪!我还没想到那事呢!
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:15″]
Try to be in less of a hurry.
尽量别匆匆忙忙的。
You don't seem to realize that there's much more involved.
你似乎没察觉,这里牵涉很多问题。
That's alright in theory, but in practice it's impossible.
理论上讲得通,实际上不可能做到。
I see what you mean, but if you can help it, it would be better.
我知道你的意思,但你若能控制一下,那就更好了。
Wouldn't it be better to exercise more self-control?
多一些进行自我控制不更好吗?
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:18″]
Of course. But well... it's easier said than done... but... oh, you know, I've been getting into the habit of getting up late.
当然。但是……嗯……说来容易做起来难。但是……你知道,我已养成了晚起床的习惯了。
I see, but I'm not sure I can do that. You see, sometimes I just can't help but lose my temper.
我知道,但我不敢说自己能否做得到。你知道,有时候我真控制不住要发脾气。
That's all very well, but I don't think that would work.
不错,但我认为那行不通。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:23″]
高级经典
Can you give me any advice as to how to find a good job?
你能告诉我怎样才找到好工作吗?
In my opinion, you must keep a dictionary handy when you read the articles.
依我看,你读文章时,手边要有本字典。
Personally, I think the first thing for you would be to have a medical check-up.
我个人认为,你最好首先去进行体检。
For lunch, I recommend that you eat less and second, that you eat more healthy food.
至于午饭,我建议你少吃一些,其次吃的要更有益于健康。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:21″]
You may not agree with me, but it might be a good idea to learn to drive.
你可能不同意我的观点,但我觉得学开车也许是个好主意。
What you've done is pretty good so far, but don't let it go to your head.
就你目前已做的工作来看,还是不错的;不过仍要保持谦虚谨慎的态度。
Don't mention George's name to Roger. They had a falling out two years ago. Let sleeping dogs lie, if you know what I mean.
对罗杰别提乔治,他们两年前大吵了一架。依我看,最好不要惹是生非。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:22″]