Savvy 13Pleasing Others
- 上一课
- 下一课
- 下载
- 报错
Savvy 13 Pleasing Others
第十三招 投其所好
投其所好(to give your friends exactly what they like.)是交际中的一大绝招。迎合了对方自我表现的满足感和成就感,就可进行有效的情感联络和沟通。
初级经典
Really it's almost perfect.
真是几乎完美无瑕。
It's too lovely for words.
真可爱!简直无法形容。
I don't think I've seen anything I like better.
这是我所见到的最好的。
[模仿最准确、 发音最到位、 速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:10″]
I like the color of it. It's really beautiful!
我喜欢它的颜色。真美呀!
This coat fits you very well.
这上衣很合你的身材。
There's a bus ride and a train ride.
坐汽车也行,坐火车也行。
You know that I'd rather be in town.
你知道我喜欢呆在城里。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:14″]
中级经典
I've always wanted to have a lovely little sailing boat.
我一直都想要一艘可爱的小游艇。
We can either go to a movie or go to a theatre, which one do you prefer?.
我们可以去影院,也可以去剧场,你想去哪个?
We can go for a picnic or go swimming on the weekend. It's up to you.
周末我们可以去野餐,也可以去游泳。你决定吧。
[模仿最准确、 发音最到位、 速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:15″]
I feel like going camping instead of going to a hotel.
我喜欢去野营,而不喜欢住在旅馆里度过假期。
I'm rather more interested in learning English.
我对学习英语更感兴趣。
I'd like them to have what I've never had.
我想让他们拥有我从未有过的东西。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:10″]
As far as I am concerned, the nearer the school, the better.
就我看,离学校越近就越好。
Let's go to the village. I really like the country life very much.
让我们去那个村庄吧!我非常喜欢乡村生活。
Personally, I'd rather have a garage without a garden than a garden without a garage.
我自己宁愿要一所不带花园,但有车库的房子,也不愿意要有花园,但却没有车库的房子。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:16″]
I'd rather have this one because it's a little bit cheaper.
我喜欢这个,因它便宜一点儿。
I'd much prefer that one because it looks very nice.
我非常喜欢那个,因它看起来好看。
This one is preferable because we'll have lots of neighbors.
这个会更好,因为我们会有很多的邻居。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:14″]
高级经典
He feasted his eyes on the beautiful paintings.
他尽情地欣赏着那些优美的绘画。
I'll say! Any kind of rock music really turns me on.
当然喜欢!任何类型的摇滚乐我都喜欢。
What drew him out of his shell was the invitation to talk about his favorite topic-the Gulf War.
我们要请他谈谈他最喜欢的话题——海湾战争,他就会谈笑风生。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:15″]
We'll have the best of both worlds: you, with your faceless neighbors; me, with my golf and beer. I enjoy doing that sort of thing so much.
我们会从两个不同的环境中获得各自的好处。你与你的无个性的邻居们打交道,我去打我的高尔夫球,喝我的啤酒。我非常喜欢这样的事情。
I like the way they presented the atmosphere of 19th Century London so vividly.
我喜欢他们生动地烘托十九世纪伦敦气氛的手法。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:16″]
What I admire most about her is the way she always knows what to do.
我最欣赏她的是,她总知道该做什么。
The thing I like about them is the way they are so hospitable to strangers.
我欣赏他们热情招待陌生人的做法。
What I really liked was the style of his latest novel.
我最喜欢的是他最新小说的风格。
[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:16″]